5500 Series Cleanroom Chair, 24-34" High, ISO 7 (Class 10,000)
Doral Vinyl Series Cleanroom Chair
Class 10,000 Cleanroom Chair, Intensive Use, 5-Star Reinforced Black Plastic Base, Casters, 18" Adj Chrome Footring, 24" - 34" height adjustment
- 12 year warranty
- Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA* standards
- No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features – All Models
- Effective contamination control with vinyl underwrap
- Adjustable 16"W x 10"H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
- Large contoured 18"W x 17"D x 2.75" thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
- 18” diameter adjustable chrome footring to reduce pressure on thighs and promote better circulation
- Sturdy five legged reinforced black plastic base with heavy-duty dual wheel casters
- Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
- Contoured back with durable scuff resistant back pan
- Made in USA
- Heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
- Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
- Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact CleanroomSupply
- Ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads.
- Mushroom glides
- Customized options available, contact CleanroomSupply
Back & Seat Tilt Options
- “00” Model - Fixed - No tilt
- “01” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
- “02” Model - 2 Lever - 2 Separate levers control seat and back tilt for maximum ergonomic benefit
* ANSI: American National Standards Institute, Inc. BIFMA: Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers
Association. ANSI/BIFMA standards include safety, durability and structural adequacy evaluations.
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact CleanroomSupply to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please add a quantity for each item and then click the “Add Products” button