2 x 4' Motorized HEPA Filter w/Room-Side Filter
Incorporate this motorized filter into your cleanroom for pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing. For a leak proof seal between the white powdercoated steel housing and the final filter, this unit features a unique gel channel on the filter’s upstream side. The filter covered by a white epoxy diamond pattern grille, may also be replaced from roomside thanks to a polystyrene eggcrate grille in an anodized aluminum frame with a hinge. Units fit into standard 2 ft x 4 ft ceilings and will also work with sheet rock ceiling installations.
The low watt N310 motor blower in each unit provides 340 to 640 CFM as well as variable speed control while producing less than 45 dba of ambient noise. Motors are also equipped with thermal overload protection.
Motorized Clean Room HEPA Filter with Room-Side Component Specs:
- 99.99% @ 0.3 microns HEPA filter with 30% ASHRAE efficient pleated prefilter
- UL Listed (Models 12805 & 12807 only)
- Meets Institute of Environmental Sciences (IEST) and/or ISO standards
- 23.625” x 47.625” x 14.5” high
- White painted steel with exposed anodized aluminum filter frame
- Solid state speed control
For QUANTITY DISCOUNTS, Please Contact Us!
*Please add a quantity for each item and then click the “Add Products” button