Disposable cleanroom coveralls and suits in sizes Med to 5XL for Class 10 (ISO 4) and higher cleanrooms. Coveralls are available in a variety of styles including coveralls without hoods or boots, coveralls with hoods but no boots, and coveralls with both hood and boot (bunny suits).
- Tyvek®: Tyvek coveralls are durable, hard to tear or puncture, yet functions as a breathable membrane that allows body heat to escape while preventing chemicals, and particles from getting in or out.
- Tyvek® IsoClean: One of the most popular products in the DuPont Controlled Environments portfolio, is the DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® line. The IsoClean line is clean-processed, single-use garments that offer an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. In addition, they feature the lowest linting and particle shedding of any garments in the DuPont portfolio.
- Microporous: Microporous "Comfort Clean" coveralls are a smart choice when light-duty polypropylene material isn't suitable and Tyvek® material is more protection than you need. This is a cost-saving option to the traditional Tyvek for most tasks requiring liquid and particle protection. Microporous is a polyolefin fabric.
- Polypropylene: Polypropylene coveralls are inexpensive and breathable. Intended for non-critical environments.
- Bulk: Bulk packaged
- Clean: clean-processed and individually bagged
- Clean and Sterile: clean-processed, individually bagged, and sterilized by gamma irradiation.
These coveralls have an attached hood and boots. A true one piece design. Bunny Suit Coveralls Bunny suits are an "all-in-one" style of coverall by featuring an attached hood and boots.
These coveralls have an attached hood and elastic ankles. Boot covers are sold separately. Coveralls with Attached Hood Hooded Coveralls are coveralls that have an attached hood but elastic ankles...