Class 1000 Certified Cleanroom Chair, Durable, 16 Ga. Tube Steel Base w/ Chrome Finish, Casters, 19" Fixed Footring
Class 1000 Cleanroom Chairs for Critical Environments
Westmound ISO 6 Series Cleanroom Chair
• Class 1000 Certified by an independent testing laboratory
• 12 year warranty
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA* standards
• No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features – All Models
• Effective contamination control with separate particle filtration systems in the seat and backrest
• Adjustable 16"W x 10"H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
• Large contoured 20"W x 17"D x 2.5" thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
• Heavy 16 gauge tubular steel base with top grade chrome plated finish
• 19'' diameter welded footring to reduce pressure on thighs and promote better circulation
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
• Contoured back with durable scuff resistant back pan
• Made in USA
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact CleanroomSupply
• 4600 Series do not come with arm rests
• Mushroom glides
• Customized options available, contact CleanroomSupply
Back & Seat Tilt Options
• “00” Model - Fixed - No tilt
• “01” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
* ANSI: American National Standards Institute, Inc. BIFMA: Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers
Association. ANSI/BIFMA standards include safety, durability and structural adequacy evaluations.
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact CleanroomSupply to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please add a quantity for each item and then click the “Add Products” button