Class 10 Cleanroom Chair, Top Line, 5-Star Aluminum Base w/ Chrome Finish, Casters, Larger Seat & Back, 20" Adjustable Footring
Class 10 Cleanroom Chairs for Critical Environments
*Image shown with optional arm rests
BEVCO’s top-of-the-line Integra series cleanroom seating provides advanced ergonomic features and total body support for all-day comfort. Featuring a large, comfortable waterfall seat and your choice of three large backrest sizes, these cleanroom chairs offer around-the-clock reliability in a variety of controlled environments. The Integra ergonomic clean room chairs are ideal for applications within the semi-conductor, aerospace, bioscience, pharmaceutical, computer, medical device, medical equipment and munitions industries. Each is designed to meet the particulate goals of Federal Standard 209 for Class 10 cleanrooms. Testing by an independent laboratory certifies their compliance.
Integra ISO 4 Series Class 10 Cleanroom Chair
• Class 10 Certified by an independent testing laboratory*, meets particulate goals of Federal Standard 209
• 12-year “top-to-bottom” guarantee covers the entire chair. Lifetime guarantee on the pneumatic cylinder.
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA** standards
• No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features – All Models
• Effective contamination control with separate particle filtration systems in the seat and backrest
• Adjustable 17.5”W x 16”H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
• Large contoured 20”W x 18”D x 4” thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
• 20” diameter adjustable chrome footring
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
• Polypropylene back shell for improved durability as compared to upholstered versions.
• Five leg polished aluminum base with heavy-duty dual wheel casters
• Made in USA
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact CleanroomSupply
• Ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads.
• Mushroom glides
• Tri-level control with separate seat tilt and back tilt levers
• Choice of back sizes in Large (17.5”W x 19”H) OR X-Large (19.5”W x 22.5”H)
• Customized options available - contact CleanroomSupply
Back & Seat Tilt Options
• “50” Model - Fixed - No tilt
• “51” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
• “52” Model - 2 Lever - 2 Separate levers control seat and back tilt for maximum ergonomic benefit
*Please add a quantity for each item and then click the “Add Products” button