Micronova 'T' Mop
This low profile mop can be used to clean floors, walls, and ceilings. The mop has a wide surface, which is ideal for both general cleaning and for applying disinfectants in sterile environments. With a 180o swivel, the T-Mop can clean under equipment or reach awkward angles on shelving and narrow chambers. T-Mops are available in 10", 14", and 18" widths.
To create your T-Mop, you'll need an adapter to connect the T-Mop sponge and slipcovers to the handle.
T-Mop and Slipcovers
Offered with thick or thin sponges, the T-Mop comes with a variety of cover options for dealing with different cleaning challenges. Details on various T-Mops can be found below:
- PVA - Thin yellow sponge with the slipcover made from a bonded, non-woven Polyvinyl Alcohol. 600% absorbancy. Low linting and extremely durable. Non-autoclavable. 10" is special order only***
- NovaLite - Thin yellow sponge with the slipcover made from latex exterior bonded with rayon. 400% absorbency. Can be used with strong disinfectants. Autoclavable. 10" and 18" are special order only***
- NovaPoly - Available with a thick or thin yellow sponge. The slipcover is made from 100% Polyester. Can be used with strong disinfectants. Autoclavable.
- MicroFiber - Available with a thick or thin yellow sponge. The slipcover is made from 80% Polyester and 20% Polyamide. 400% absorbancy. Can be used with strong disinfectants. Autoclavable. The 10" long with a thick sponge is special order only ***
- MegaTex - Thick yellow sponge. The slipcover is made from non-woven Polyamide with a textured thermo bonded surface. Can be used with strong disinfectants. Autoclavable.
All of the various options are available in the 10", 14", and 18" widths, except where noted above. Some varieties are also available irradiated. All T-Mops are sold by the case with the cover of your choice (12 mops/case).
Why is the handle on the adapter so short if the T-Mop was designed for cleaning floors, walls, and ceilings? Reaching a 12 foot wall or high ceiling with a standard mop handle would be difficult, if not impossible. To solve this, the T-Mop system was designed to fit any of the SSU series handles which are available in many different fixed or extendable length styles. This way the operator can customize the handle length to fit their needs. The SSU series handles can be found here.
Just select an adapter, a T-mop cover, and a handle to complete the set.
*Please add a quantity for each item and then click the “Add Products” button