Tyvek Bib Style Apron
Apron, bib style, made of Tyvek material with bound seams, neck loop and waist ties. Universal in Size.
- Provides enhanced frontal protection
- Bound seams around neck
- Ties at waist
- One size fits most
100 Units per Case
DuPont™ Tyvek® Bib Apron
DuPont™ Tyvek® Bib Apron. 28" x 36". Neck Loop & Waist Ties. Bound Seams. White.
- Full DuPont Part Number: TY273BWH00010000
What is Tyvek®
Tyvek® is a unique, nonwoven material comprised of heat and pressure bonded polyethylene filaments. Resistant to penetration, Tyvek is a highly effective contamination control fabric. It is chemically and biologically inert, low linting and static-free until it is laundered.
Tyvek® provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® fabric offers an inherent barrier to particles down to 1 micron in size. Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away.
Tyvek® fabric's durability advantage over microporous film and SMS fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remedation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, and general clean-up.
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tyvek® -- a patented flash-spun polyethylene fabric.
- The garment shall be white in color.
- The garment shall be a bib apron design.
- The garment shall have bound seams.
- The garment shall have a neck loop.
- The garment shall have waist ties.
- The garment shall be 36" in length.
Additional Equipment Needed
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- This garment only provides partial body coverage. It may be worn in combination with other chemical resistant PPE as required based on the hazard assessment.
*Please add a quantity for each item and then click the “Add Products” button